Can you imagine getting to work with one of Hollywood's biggest stars each and every day, traveling the world, and living the high life?
Kerry David didn't just imagine, she set her sights on a goal and wouldn't let anyone tell her 'no'. And that's the story of Kerry's success; from producing movies that have grossed over a billion dollars through to her new charity Over And Above Africa.
In this fantastically inspiring conversation, you with learn:
- What Kerry was told as a child that made her never question following Passion & Purpose
- Why Tom Cruise is a Hollywood powerhouse
- What to do if you don't know your Passion & Purpose
- How she doesn't believe in creating big plans for the future
- How she makes sure she grows as a person at least once a week
Laura’s story has been a source of inspiration during my own health struggles with ulcerative colitis. Her determination to live life to the fullest is a lesson we all could benefit from.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK KERRY:
- How did you land your dream job in Hollywood?
- How do you find your passion and purpose?
- How do you make a movie for peanuts?
LINKS FROM THE INTERVIEW:
- Kerry's Website
- Kerry's Instagram
- Kerry on Facebook
- Link to My Date With Drew
- Over And Above Africa Website
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?