As one of Hollywood’s top acting coaches, our guest today has been called on by independent film award winners, Oscar nominees and even Emmy Award winners for his expertise. Over the years, he has worked with hundreds of artists and actors. His name is Guy Camilleri: acting coach, actor and poet. There is no-doubt he has passion because at just 16 years old, he ran away from home, stole a car and drove halfway across America to fulfill his dream of surfing the North Shore in Hawaii. He would go to great lengths to meet his passions but what he lacked was a purpose.
In this inspiring conversation, you will learn:
- How to live in the moment
- Ways in which you can begin to live your authentic life
- How building a your own, personal character can help you gain control in your life
- What your idea of ‘home’ says about who you are
- How to discover your own voice
Discover how Guy found his purpose in life and how living in the moment can help you find your authentic voice.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK GUY:
- What is an actor?
- Why are you an actor?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?
Thanks so much for listening!