Today’s guest is one of America’s top cultural development experts. He helps leading organizations build healthy, high-performing environments through inspiration and innovation. His is clients include: Apple, Google, Red Bull, Snapchat, and even Walt Disney. His name is Philip Folsom, also known as, “The Tribe Guy.” He turns teams into tribes using methods such as Tibetan death cave meditation and equestrian therapy. Learn how his unique childhood guided him to his passion and purpose today.
In this inspiring conversation, you will learn:
- How to go from being team to becoming a tribe
- The two things that create psychological well-being
- The difference between a tribe and a community
- How focusing on your passions can lead you to your purpose
- The benefits of building a tribe
In today’s episode, listen to Philip explain how you can heal the world around you by building your tribe and connecting with others.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK PHILIP:
- Have you always had a tribe of people surrounding you?
- What happens when you can't find your dream job?
LINKS FROM THE INTERVIEW:
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?
Thanks so much for listening!