Have your parents ever tried to live vicariously through you? For our guest today, that was what most of his early-life was controlled by: another person's desires. Ian Winer is an investment expert and a frequent contributor on CNN Money, Fox Business, BBC, The Wall Street Journal, and The Financial Times. He took his skills in the hockey rink to WestPoint and was eventually led all the way to Wall Street. Learn how Ian was able to reclaim his identity by embracing fear and setting out on an adventure of self-discovery that gave him a new perspective and purpose in life.
In this exciting conversation you will learn:
- How Ian redefined success for himself
- How to take your skills and turn them into success
- How to maintain your core-self during times of change
- What holds people back from their passions most-often
- How to get out of your own way and embrace the fear of change
Ian’s story can inspire us all to ask “Why?” in our daily lives and teach us that we each have our own, unique purpose.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK IAN:
- What stops you from making changes to step into your best self?
- How has human connection impacted your success?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?
Thanks so much for listening!