My guest today is an award-winning travel photographer who stumbled upon her passion by complete accident. She has had her work featured by National Geographic, Whole Foods, Hilton Hotels, Porsche, and Food & Wine Magazine. She was the first architect photographer to be awarded the Fulbright Specialist Grant and has published 15 books of her own. Her name is Jill Paider, author of Carry-On Only and well-known world traveler.
In this inspiring conversation, you will learn:
- How Jill discovered her passion for photography
- How uncertainty in your life can lead to the most personal growth
- The importance of exercising your choice
- How to set aside your fears and truly pursue your passion
- How Jill was able to embrace anxiety and turn it into success
Learn how Jill’s willingness to fail and take chances led her to the unexpected discovery of her now, passion and purpose. Jill is an inspiration to anyone who is “too scared” to follow and embrace their true passion.
I'm excited to share this with you!
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK JILL:
- What advice do you have for someone who has yet to find their passion and purpose?
- What is your definition of passion?
- What advice would you give to someone who knows their passion but has yet to embrace it?
LINKS FROM THE INTERVIEW:
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?
Thanks so much for listening.