Our guest today is an artist, an entrepreneur and now Children’s Museum curator, California. His name is Matt Hanover and he is pursuing his passion for art by opening an interactive museum, designed to promote creativity and diversity among children. Although, it took an apparent heart-attack in 2012 and some advice from Malcolm Forbes for Matt to realize that his passions aren’t something to be put-off.
In this enlightening conversation, you will learn:
- How to combat self-doubt
- Ways in which painting can be helpful to you
- How to know you’ve found your purpose
- The mental health benefits that can be achieved through creating
- How having a mentor can be useful to you
Learn how Matt realized the importance of chasing your passions. His story can be a lesson to us all in understanding that we should follow our heart to pursue what will truly make us happy.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK MATT:
- What was the defining moment when you realized you wanted to be an artist?
- What is the hardest thing about being an artist?
- How did passion show up in your life as a child?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Who was your inspiration for following Passion & Purpose?
Thanks so much for listening!